Friday, January 28, 2011

 

Day 1802 - Hello, Friday - Goodbye, January!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers-

It's Friday, Hooray! You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

This has been a strange week. It really doesn't feel like Friday to me, but I am NOT complaining.

Here's a cute snow picture of Miss Savi. Look at that smile!

January has almost ended. The first month of 2011 went by super-fast, didn't it? I got my W-2's in the mail this week, which means it is time to find some tax forms somewhere - post office or library. I am hoping Charlie will do some looking for me (hint, hint).

Have a nice weekend everyone! Say goodbye to January and get ready for the SuperBowl!

Comments:
Savi has a very sweet, endearing smile. She's a charmer with that beautiful smile.
 
She had been hitting the branches of the tree and letting the snow fall on her head. She'd laugh and laugh every time. so cute! We've had so much snow now that she doesn't get quite as excited now when we go outside. We are expecting MORE snow tomorrow and MORE snow on Wednesday. Crazy!!! It better stop or RI will be completely buried by the time you get here, Mamma!
 
I haven't seen snowfall totals, but I think RI is getting more snow than we are this winter. Yesterday's (actually Wed night) snow was 2" if that, and Prov had a foot! And only Monday am this week below Zero.

That's a funny comment Karen from your co-worker. Warm to her means going out without a jacket.

Sounds like a good time is being planned for Savi's party. And what a cute picture today!

Yesterday I didn't comment on the blog because our cable services were down. One of their workers was installing cable next door yesteray afternoon and accidentally cut our cable not theirs. A workman was here about an hour ago to fix the problem. Instead of watching TV, we played Sequence, and Gil won all 3 games. He drew twice as many Jacks as I did, so everytime I would build up a "sequence" he would swoop down and take away one of the chips. Jeez!
 
I loved snow growing up. The cold didn't bother me either. I looked forward to the first snowstorm each year. I remember being at UMaine in a dorm that was locked at 10 pm (do you believe those days? not co-ed either)-- and standing next to the door longing to go out in the snow.

I am looking forward to snow but not the bitter cold and wind!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?