Thursday, January 27, 2011

 

Day 1801 - Now That's Cold!

Greetings, Bloggy Mom and Popsicles!

Here's one of my photos from the Smoky Mountains last February. Brrrrr....

Speaking of cold, I have a story to tell.

We had snow overnight on Tuesday, and flurries Wednesday morning. I believe it was our NINTH snow this season.

I was going to the gym at lunchtime yesterday and happened to be behind two other women leaving for lunch.

They went outside, felt the cold, saw the snow and one said 'I've had enough of this, I've been cold since SEPTEMBER!'

I got a really big kick out of that, and have told that story to several people. You really know it's cold when you feel SO cold that you think MONTHS have gone by since you were warm.

I just think about Maine with below zero temps during the winter, and I know we have it easy. TTFN and have a great Thursday. ONE more day till Friday!

Comments:
where are all the bloggers today? We got a bunch of snow last night...not sure exactly how much, but it stopped early enough for me to still have to go to work. Blah. Took forever to shovel out and go, but amazingly I still got there ALMOST on time!
One more day...Saturday I'm taking Savi for a 'trial class' at 'the little gym' which is where I'm interested in having her bday party. If she loves it I'll book it! I'm excited to plan her first REAL party with REAL friends to invite!! Not just us, though we will still have OUR nice family one on Sunday =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?