Wednesday, January 26, 2011

 

Day 1800 - That's something to celebrate!

Greetings, Bloggy Readerage-

IT'S DAY EIGHTEEN HUNDRED, FOLKS!

That is nearly FIVE years worth of bloggage. I don't have statistics for how many photos, words, captions, or comments that represents, but I do know it is a LOT.

You know what to do - march in a circle 1800 times chanting 'Eighteen! Hundred! Eighteen! Hundred!'

Yep- 1800 days ago the blog was just an idea waiting to happen.

If you are interested in the YEAR 1800 - here's a link to read about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1800

I think I'll take the day off... Just kidding! I will probably be working from home due to ANOTHER snowstorm. Have a nice Day 1800 and be careful in the snow!

Comments:
Hi all! I am going to attempt work today. Feeling like I may be developing Strep Throat, but otherwise I'm a bit better today. I DID get that transcription job. My friend is dropping off all the equipment for me today so I can start right away. yay!!!
 
Congratulations Heather! Now teach Savi to type, LOL.

Karen, 1800 days and all the work you put into it is amazing. I loved the photo since I'm a tequila fan and reposada is my favorite type.

As I was watching the Today show this am, they showed beautiful snowflakes falling in Nashville.
 
Congratulations on 1800 days of bloggage which we have all enjoyed tremendously! Keep up the good work as they say!

The Weather Channel showed Nashville blandeted in snow. Not sure how much. Let's hear it for 4-wheel drive!

Heather, Good luck with 2 jobs plus full-time Mother. It must be nice to be young!

Leaving to pick up Peggy soon as we are working on a supper at the WP UU Church for the town managers in the area. I made vegetable lasagna and Peggy and Bev regular lasagna. We're glad the snow is holding off until midnight, or so they tell us!
 
Congratulations, Heather! I hope it is both easy and lucrative!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?