Tuesday, January 25, 2011

 

Day 1799 - Why, Why, Why??

Greetings, Bloggy Questioners!

There are just some things I will never understand.

I find myself wondering WHY, WHY, WHY?

(Play sound clip of Barbra Streisand singing 'I wonder as I wander')

For example:

WHY does my frying pan always cook better on the left hand side?

WHY don't drivers COOPERATE with each other on the road?

WHY does every package of bacon fry completely differently?

Why does the tag on some clothing say 'Do not wash in a washing machine' when you CAN wash it in the washing machine?

Why is it necessary to include a legal threat on the tag that goes on a mattress or bedding?

Why doesn't anybody track how often the weather forecasts are WRONG?

Why have I been writing this blog for almost EIGHTEEN HUNDRED DAYS?

The answer is: 'I dunno' to all of them. Have a nice, albeit clueless, day.

Comments:
1800 days! What a blogger! Your blog is always fun to read, and amazing, too, as to how you come up with all these ideas! Including today. Why, why, why?

Yesterday it was below zero in the morning most everywhere, today a few snow flurries, and God only knows how much snow we'll get later in the week. So far it hasn't been bad.
 
I'm home sick from work today. My head is caving in, my neck and back are stiff and my throat is so scratchy I'm barely audible. I did get to do my food shopping, though. Savi is with janet so I've spent the rest of the day in bed. Hopefully I'll be back to worK tomorrow! I might start doing transcription work from home for a psychiatry office that my friend works for. HOPEFULLY soon! It will just be part time but I could really use the extra income!
 
I'm so amazed that your blogs are always so fresh and interesting. An active mind at work!

Get well Heather! You work so hard at work and home with Savi and now maybe a part time job. Well you're still young unlike us older bloggees who have RETIRED, are soon to RETIRE or WANT to Retire.
 
Sorry you're sick - get well soon, Heather!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?