Monday, January 24, 2011

 

Day 1798 - Bring on the Super Bowl!

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Okay, now we know who will be in the Superbowl - the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburg Steelers. I think that will be a great matchup.

We watched the games yesterday afternoon, and I made tenderloin-hamburger sliders and cheddar cheese flavored popcorn. YUM.

These trophies actually belong to the New England Patriots, I'm sorry they didn't make it.

Let's hear your predictions of who will win. I am thinking Green Bay at the moment, but I could change my mind.

TTFN and have a great Monday!

Comments:
Wow, that IS a great game to come. I might actually try to WATCH it! lol! Maybe not. I always get SO EXCITED for the superbowl. I shop like crazy and buy bags of chips and dips and hot snacks and and and....and I never end up watching the silly game. I usually don't even up MAKING any of the stuff I just had to have for the game. At most I open a bag of chips. LOL!! Maybe, if Mike is working, I'll take Savi to my friend Page's house in Rehoboth and watch over there. She makes GREAT SNACKS! =)
 
Let's hear it for Super Bowl snacks! We'll probably watch at Mary Ann's and I think I'll bring jumbo shrimp and cocktail sauce. I just read that Vegas predicts the Packers have a slight advantage over the Steelers. I'm always amazed that the game is so interesting to me even without the Patriots.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?