Sunday, January 23, 2011

 

Day 1797 - I'm going to Tax-ar-kana!

Greetings, Blogregation...

Yes, that's right - tax time approacheth! I have started receiving stuff in the mail, but not my W-2s yet.

Also - if you don't already know, the IRS won't automatically send you forms anymore. You have to go get them at the post office or library, or print them yourself, or call a number and order them. I guess I'll get mine at the library or post office.

I am sure NOT doing the mailings saved the government millions of dollars in postage and paper, so I am not complaining too loudly. I always look forward to my tax refund, although some years it is a pretty darn small refund. I need to remember to file for the tax credit for our new windows too.

Keep your eyes peeled for your tax documents, and whenever possible, I file early to beat the rush and get a fast refund.

Have a great Sunday, and enjoy the last full week of January coming up!

Comments:
I got most of my tax paperwork ready. Our 'landlord' is also our accountant. He does our taxes for close to free every year. REALLY looking forward to the refund this year. This house needs some paint and decorations SO badly!!! And, of course, there's the millions of bills.....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?