Friday, January 21, 2011

 

Day 1795 - Is THAT what I think it is? Eeeeew!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers-

It's Friday, Hooray! You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

That lovely looking thing in my hand is not a 'floater' (hee hee), it's a fingerling blue potato!

I bought a bag of multi-colored (yellow, pink and blue) fingerling potatoes at Sams Club, and they are delicious.

Since I got home earlier than usual yesterday due to the snow, I had time to prepare them for dinner. I just baked them in the oven till they were crispy, because I like the chewy potato skins. As a matter of fact I love that they are mostly skin.

Have YOU ever tried a fingerling potato? I hadn't until yesterday.

TTFN, have a nice Friday, and a nice weekend!

Comments:
No and after seeing that photo I don't think I will, LOL!
 
Haha!! That is a scary little guy! I will have to look for them. Never even heard of them!!!! No snow day here. Only got about 6 inches of snow so here at work I sit :) dance class in the morning then my friend joan is coming over to visit and play with savi while I make tutus. Sunday I'm heading back to rehoboth for another fun visit with Page and her cutie kids. Had such a great time last week we just had to do it again!
 
Those are strange looking potatoes!

Heather, it sounds like a great weekend is planned! What a cute photo of Savi yesterday--just reading yesterday's blog.

Yesterday morning we took Joe and Peg food shopping, after Joe had some lab work done. Then we bought Valentine's Day cards at the Dollar Tree. I'm totally hooked on 2 for $1. cards! Then in the afternoon Gil and I went to our support group at the church at 3pm, and after that our friends, Joe and Joyce picked us up to go to Rumford to a dinner honoring the Oxford County Democrats' volunteers for last Fall's elections. Gil went too, but not a volunteer. Today we're staying home and watching the snow. About 5-6" and Gil just went out to clear the driveway.

Happy Weekend everyone!
 
I just loved todays photo! I worked from home this morning till lunchtime, then went to work for the afternoon.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
 
I'll be buying 2 for $1 cards soon, Peggy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?