Thursday, January 20, 2011

 

Day 1794 - Friday Eve, Already?

Greetings, Bloggy Spinners!

Here's Miss Savi showing us her Sit and Spin.

Those things are as popular as ever! I remember when they were first invented. I remember when a lot of toys were invented, the Big Wheel. They were awesome.

Changing subjects... We have a monthly get together (mixer? team building event?) after work for the people in our department. The get together is tonight, but it is supposed to start snowing this afternoon and I know that will impact the turnout.

We'll see...if there is free food involved, I might just have to brave the storm. Gotta get gas, though, but we already have milk and bread.

TTFN and have a nice Friday Eve!

Comments:
Hi all! Heading out of work now to sit home and wait for the snow! Still not sure if it's going to be a 2" dud or if we'll see 8-10 like I keep hearing from patients. I'll keep ya posted tomorrow if we end up home in the snow again!! That would make an awful nice long weekend =) =) =)
Hey facebookers...check my profile. I found Charles and his girlfriend Corrine on there the other day. Yay!!! And William's wife Kako for those who don't already have her.....
 
Awesome, Heather!

I will definitely get in touch with Charles and Kako.

Also - WE are also having a snowstorm as we speak. Expecting a couple of inches, but that will probably close schools.

I skipped my workout after work so I could come home and STAY IN where it is dry and warm!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?