Wednesday, January 19, 2011

 

Day 1793 - The DYE has been cast!

Greetings, Bloggy Washers and Dryers!

What was lost has now been found...

It is just a matter of time before I purchase a box of those Dye Magnet sheets.

Would you believe that my friend S.Y. just bought a box yesterday, then happened to read the blog about it?

She called me last night and said that her Kroger store carries them. Hooray! Thanks, S.Y! To assist my New England family - Kroger is a grocery store.

I am getting very excited about doing laundry next weekend, providing I can find a box at my local Kroger...

TTFN and have a great Wednesday!

Comments:
Wow, I have never heard of this. I am like you Karen, not careful like Marcia who reported that she does what one is supposed to do--but we are too lazy, right Karen?

I have had to throw away clothing because of stains from the wash.
 
Hi all! Tonight was supposed to be dinner at lyns house but no one but us could make it, so we are doing it next week. Instead we're watching 'how to train your dragon' and reading up on our next snowstorm. Looks like it might get me out of work again friday!! All my flex time will be used up from snowdays before I ever get to use one for a sickday!! Oh well....
 
Hi all!

Nancy - not lazy, at least not all the time! I have clothes that are a combination of colors, and a lot of black and white. Do you put black and white clothing in with the darks or the whites?

We are expecting snow tomorrow night sometime. We'll see what happens!
 
Ask and you shall receive, is the word for the day, Karen! That is the problem precisely, clothing that has dark and light colors combined.

I'm with Heather, reading up on our next snowstorm! We had 8" last night, and a couple more today, and all this is freezing up tonight. Sound familiar? More snow Fri.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?