Tuesday, January 18, 2011

 

Day 1792 - Desperately Seeking Dye!

Greetings, Bloggy Wash 'Em and Wear 'Ems -

I am desperately seeking dye-magnet sheets.

Are you ever AFRAID to put two items of clothing that are different colors in the same wash - even if you are using cold water?

Confession - I am.

I am tired of white clothing slowly becoming gray, especially when my mother has been known to say 'whose nice gray bra is this?' when referring to MY clothing.

I am tired of looking into the laundry wash water and seeing how dark it is, knowing that the white edging on a dark blouse may be another color after the wash is done.

I am tired of wondering if a particular article of clothing will 'play nice' with others.

I want to try dye magnet sheets. Shout has some. Woolite has some. I haven't found out who carries them yet. I even read a 'recipe' where you can use a white washcloth and vinegar in your wash to duplicate the effect. (No, I want the easy way out. Open box, drop in sheet.)

Any suggestions for where I can get them, and have you used them? Testimonials are encouraged.

TTFN and have a great Tuesday!

Comments:
I wash all of my clothes in cold water, and always separate the lights and the darks.
 
Yes, I confess that when you loaned me the only comfortable bra that I own, I did believe you had purchased a grey bra. That's funny--I still smile about it! And I'm still wearing it! Let me know if those "new-fangled" things work.

Snow, snow, come out in the snow!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?