Monday, January 17, 2011

 

Day 1791 - Are they Birds, or Aliens Prentending to Be?

Greetings, Bloggy Bird Watchers-

Our little backyard birds are busy this winter, attracting other birds and eating vast quantities of seed like never before. We call them 'little piglets' when they can't hear us.

This is not my photo, but it could have been our yard yesterday - there were SO MANY ROBINS. Easily 50, and more the day before that. What is all THAT about?

Are they really robins, or aliens disguised as robins? Some of them looked suspicious as I drove into the driveway yesterday (meaning, they ignored me).

Okay, I don't really think they are aliens, but we sure have a lot of robins all of a sudden, and it seems awfully early to see so many. Doncha think?

TTFN and have a nice Monday! I have water aerobics, an oil change appointment, and some shopping on my agenda today.

Comments:
Your nuts. I love it! I'll be giggling all spring every time I see an Alien robin.
xoxo
 
Karen, The robins are coming South as fast as they can. It's cold up here!

Happy MLK Day! I will read one of his speeches from the internet today, a tradition of mine. The only local events to honor him is the "MLK Picnic" at the Library for the children where they listen to stories of Rev. King.

So happy you working women and men have a day off! Oh, I almost forgot to say that I made corn chowder this morning for lunch. The taste test is favorable!
 
Our office is open today, as are most private companies in San Francisco.

Corn chowder is one of my all time faves-you'll have to teach me the Peggy version!
 
I worked too, Nancy!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?