Saturday, January 15, 2011

 

Day 1789 - Birthday plus ONE

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders -

Here's another cute pic of Miss Savi in the snow. Love that pink snow outfit.

I had a very nice birthday, by the way. Thanks to all the well-wishers and gift senders!

Facebook is really good about birthday reminders, so I had more Birthday greetings than I've ever had!

Speaking of birthday greetings - one of my cards from Charlie said...

On the front: "Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day . Harry S. Truman"
Inside the card: "May all the advice you get on your birthday be useful."

Hilarious! TTFN, thanks again, and have a great Saturday!

Comments:
Hmm, was that advice from experience?
 
Funnee Marcia! FB is a great way to remember birthdays. Alex got over 100 on his bday!
 
Off to pig out on Cajun food for my birthday at Papa Boudreaux's Cajun Cafe. Gumbo, here we come!
 
I bought that same card for my father one year. He framed it and hung it on his wall. LOL.

Sorry I didn't comment on HERE yesterday! I sent the bday wishes to Facebook and forgot to blog it too. Hope it was great!

We spent a few hours today at an old friends house from Rehoboth. Savi had a great time playing with her kids. =) Now we are home relaxing. Mike is away for the weekend doing a show, but just called to say it's crummy and he might come home early.
 
I don't know where Charlie ever found such a card! Glad you two are having a birthday weekend!

Savi looks so cute out in the snow!

I guess we'll go to the dance at the Legion Hall tonight. Only an inch of snow forecast, so that shouldn't keep many people home.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?