Friday, January 14, 2011

 

Day 1788 - Happy Birthday To... ME!

Greetings, Bloggy Celebrants!

Here is Miss Darling Savi, helping Mom shovel snow. Isn't that cute?

Yep, it's my birthday. I have some presents and cards to open, goody!

Having a birthday so close to Christmas isn't so bad, (more presents are always welcome) and having a birthday near the Martin Luther King Day holiday isn't bad either - I'll have a long weekend.

Hey - I wonder.... Am I still a Capricorn with this 'new horoscope' business everyone's talking about?

I'm going to check and see...

Nope - according to 'Wobbly Science', I am now a Sagittarius. Funny, I don't FEEL like a Sagittarius.

Check out this article for an overview...
http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/wobbly-earth-horoscope-zodiac-wrong-110113.html

TTFN and have a very, merry UN-birthday to those of you who aren't celebrating a birthday today.

Comments:
Happy Birthday, Kado. I'm so happy to have such a smart and funny and clever sister, who is a great cook and a great grandmother, and also happens to be a very talented singer! Have a fun day! Live it up!
 
Happy, Happy Birthday, Karen!! You have been a bright light in my life from the moment you were born! You're a wonderful and talented and loving daughter, mother, grandmother, and beloved by Charlie, Cheryl, and your many friends! I hope you live to be a hundred like Great-Grammy Swift!
 
Whoops, I forgot to mention your very important role as SISTER!! and while I'm at it Aunt and Niece!
 
It's a good thing you added sister and niece, Peggy--you were in BIG trouble.

I am a Taurus not an Aries! And my son is so not a Taurus--he's a Gemini! This is ridiculous!
 
You guys make me blush. Love you! xxxx
 
Happy Birthday, Karen!

Dad says the same!

Somehow, I've lost your e-mail... but I wanted to be sure to let you know we still remember!

Bob
former desk-sharer
 
Hi Bob - Thanks for the birthday greeting!

Your dad has my email, drop me a line sometime.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?