Monday, January 10, 2011

 

Day 1784 - Snow, Snow, Come Out In the Snow!


Greetings, Bloggy Winter Wonderlanders!

Here's Miss Savi in the snow - New England snow, that is.

I wonder if Southern Snow tastes different? I've said this before, but I'll say it again...

When I was a kid in Connecticut my sisters and I ate snow off the top of the garbage cans out back because they looked like giant cupcakes. Eeeeewwww!!

I don't know exactly how much snow we're going to get, but I expect to be working from home today. They were already announcing school closings last night, and if we get a lot of snow, they may be closed for days.

I started taking down the tree last night - I think I'm ready to put Christmas away since I'll have a winter wonderland outside to entertain me.

TTFN, stay warm, and have a nice week!

Comments:
Watch out for yellow snow, Savi!!
 
So, what did you get? We are expecting 12-14 inches by Wednesday. I guess I can be expecting another snow day! woohoo!
 
How much snow, Karen? I can't believe the winter you are having. Gil said you'll have to come North to warm up. 30 today but the wind made it feel like 14.
We have no idea how much snow we will get on Wed. One forecast said only Southern Maine will get snow, and we are Western Maine Foothills, so who knows. Well we don't have to work, so we have a lot of flexibility in our schedules!

Cute picture of Savi!
 
We have about 4-5 inches now and another inch coming overnight. I might go into the office tomorrow, depends on the traffic reports!

12-14??? Eeeek!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?