Saturday, January 08, 2011

 

Day 1782 - Sat-ur-day with Chik-Fil-A

Greetings, Bloggy Spicy Biscuit Eaters!

I have a RESERVATION this morning at the Cool Springs Chik-Fil-A location to pick up my FREE spicy chicken biscuit on my way to water aerobics class. I even have a TIME on the reservation, so I'd better not be too early or too late.

I sure hope that the spice doesn't wreak havoc with my digestive tract, as I plan to spend the next two hours after I've eaten it in the pool! And to top that off, right after that I have a doctors appointment. Yep, on a Saturday.

They'll draw some blood and say 'Look at your cholesterol - you'd better Eat LESS chicken'.

Actually, my cholesterol is just fine, thank you very much, but I am a spicy food sissy...not very spicy is spicy enough for me. I go to Cracker Barrell and order the Spicy Grilled Catfish with NO spice. Ha!

TTFN and have a nice Saturday - see you at Chik-Fil-A!

Comments:
I'm a spice whimp too. Regular pepper is too much for me sometimes!
We just got back from dance class. First one in weeks due to the holidays. There are two new girls in the class so todays class was HUGE. Savi did really well.
We will be hanging around for the weekend. Mike has a flat and will need my car for work, so we will get some housework done and relax. =)
 
Count me in the "spice whimp" category! For New Year's eve, I bought a pkg of southwestern steak crisp hors d'oeuvres, the last ingredient being jalapeno peppers and I could barely eat one (the whole was about one bite!) I can't even eat a hot dog at intermission at the Sat night dances without getting "agita". I know they're not good for you anyway, but steamed red hot dogs are yummy!

Hope your free Chick-a-biscuit was yummy with no after effects!

I finished our reservations to attend Emily's high school graduation on June 4th. The whole week before the 4th (We want to leave on June 2nd) was not available for United frequent flyers, and I made such a fuss that the woman making the reservations said we could take USAirways from Portland at 6am to Laquardia, then go on United to Chicago and on to Appleton, and still use our freqent flyer miles. That was fine. Jeesh!

Glad to hear Savi is having her dance lessons again!
 
My Spicy Chicken Biscuit was good - maybe not as good as it would have been without the spice, but I've already worked it off during water aerobics.

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?