Sunday, January 02, 2011

 

Day 1776 - Makes me want to sign a declaration or something...

Greetings, Blogregation! It's the first Sunday of 2011!

Here's Miss Savi, looking very sharp in her Christmas dress at my sister and brother in laws house on Christmas day. I know it's New Years, but I'm still clinging to Christmas!

ONE more day of holiday weekend, then back to normal again. (some people are cheering, for sure!)

No more Christmas parties, no more Christmas decorations, no more Christmas music on the radio till next year. Boo Hoo!

My tree is still up, but I started putting away the Christmas wreaths yesterday. Lots more 'de-Christmasing' to go.

I visited a hotel in Pigeon Forge, TN that is decorated for Christmas all year round. It is beautiful inside, and some of the theme rooms include decorated Christmas trees.

http://innatchristmasplace.com/

I'm not a Christmas junkie by any means - but I'm no Scrooge, either. I do wish we had another week or two or three of Christmas cheer. There is just something magical about Christmas, I guess.

TTFN and have a great Sunday!

Comments:
Hi all! I'm feeling a bit better today thanks to a good dose of dayquil. Savi and I took down all the Xmas decorations and packed the tree away until next year. Now the livingroom looks NAKED! I need some decorations QUICK! haha!
 
Poor thing - get well soon and don't worry about decorations!

One of my favorite decorations is just a wreath on the wall that you can change depending on the seasons.

OR pictures of Savi, of course!
 
When we are longing for Christmas we can look at this adorable photo of our little Savi! What a dress! Glad you are feeling better, Heather! Gil took down the outside lights this afternoon, thinking we might not have another day in the 40's this winter!

Happy New Year everyone! I didn't get any phone calls made to family this year wishing you a Happy New Year. Karen, your call was the only one. We've had a lazy weekend for sure!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?