Saturday, January 01, 2011

 

Day 1775 - But day 1 of 2011. That's 1-1-11!

Greetings, Bloggy New Year Readers -

And Happy Birthday to all the New Year Babies out there too.

Another year, another income tax refund to look forward to. I mean that. Capricorns appreciate such things.

Charlie and I had a very nice New Years Eve - which we spent ignoring that it was New Years Eve.

We tried to see 'True Grit' at the movie theatre yesterday, but it was SO mobbed we decided to skip it. We came home and had popcorn at home and watched the remake of '3:10 to Yuma' with Russell Crowe. Good Western.

We're going out for dinner this afternoon with Charlies daughter, son-in-law, and grandson - that will be fun.

I want to hear about your New Years Resolutions and Predictions! My New Years Resolution is to keep doing what I'm doing. My New Years Prediction is that 2011 will be better than 2010.

TTFN and don't forget to write 2011 on your checks! Happy New Year!

Comments:
So I'm starting 2011 with an awful cold and my period. Woohoo. 2011 already stinks. lol. Hoping for much better days to come! I will be spending most of today curled up in Savi's bed watching barney, wiggles, and whatever else she decides she'd like to watch while I vegetate. =)
Happy New Year!
 
Get well soon, Heather! I'm just getting over a cold that started a few days before Christmas! No New Year's Resolutions yet--I might think of one eventually!

Watching the Tournament of Roses Parade on the Hallmark channel today. Yes, Karen, 1-1-11 is cool!
 
Sorry you're sick, Heather. Get well soon and rest till Monday! xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?