Friday, December 31, 2010

 

Day 1774 - Eat, Drink, and Be Merry, or at the very least, Less Hairy!

Greetings, Bloggy Revelers -

New Years Eve is HERE! Yahoo!

So long 2010 (you weren't the greatest), hell0 2011 (we are cautiously optimistic)!

Should auld aquaintance be forgot and stuff.

I am celebrating New Years Eve by going to my favorite beauty parlor and getting waxed. Now THAT is big time end of the year fun!

I can say that I 'waxed nostaligic' over 2010. (groan)

You may be thinking 'I wouldn't have told THAT' - but dedicated bloggers tell all - or at least all that is rated G or PG.

And WHY of all days did I choose TODAY to go there? Just because I have the day off, and they're open early, that's why.

Happy New Year, be safe and be careful, and I'll blog at ya next year! If you get totally bored at midnight, chances are there will be plenty of buddies on Facebook to celebrate with! TTFN!

Comments:
You're good at making up slogans and puns. You should have your own blog, your'e so clever!
 
Yes, I'm ready to say goodbye to 2010, and welcome the New Year. Always a cute blog, Karen!

Happy New Year everyone! Stay safe tonight. We're staying home and snacking on a few goodies. Probably will not watch the ball fall in NYC. We'll leave that to the younger set (that includes you, Nancy!)
 
By the way - I had an eyebrow/facial wax, not anywhere else! Ha!
 
I'm SO GLAD to say goodbye to 2010. this has been a godawful year and I am NOT sad to see it go. I am going to do my very best to make 2011 much much better. Savi is finally better and will be starting the new year bubbly and crazy as ever. Amazingly she only had a fever and nothing else ever came of it. Her fever lasted right up until last night, but she woke up this morning good as new =)

Happy to hear about your waxing, Mamma. I never minded that whole process, but I don't really have much hair to wax anyway! I always wished I had thick dark eyebrows and long lashes...my face is too naked!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?