Thursday, December 30, 2010

 

Day 1773 - Neigh, Neigh - Say It's Not So!

Greetings, Bloggy Holiday Has-Beens!

It's true. The horse heads are gone for another year.

When I drove by this morning in the dark - they had been removed and replaced with regular round lamps at the end of that driveway. Aw.... bummer.

The bad news:
I DIDN'T GET A PICTURE OF THEM.

The good news:
I can stop feeling guilty that I didn't get a picture of them.

One more work day this week for me (today), and I have tomorrow off. I am also hoping we will get permission to leave early this afternoon so I can get home at a decent hour.

TTFN and don't forget to wrap up anything you MUST do in 2010 NOW! For example - use up coupons that expire 12/31.

Have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
I like these little horsies! Maybe your horse heads will be back next year.

I guess tomorrow is the day to wish every one a Happy New Year, but I can say it twice. Happy New Year!
 
Early Happy New Year everyone!! Who will be up at midnight that i can call?

We have tomorrow off. Today I'm leaving early to pick up my two new sets of glasses-my prescription transition lens, trifocal, anti-glare etc etc, and the other set are prescription sunglasses, with a classy frame, a first for me! But I cannot lose them!!
 
Hi Nancy -

Don't call me, I'll be SLEEPING. Sorry -but have a Happy Snooze Year! xxx
 
Nancy, call earlier in the eve. if convenient!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?