Tuesday, December 28, 2010

 

Day 1771 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers -

That's right - it's a picture of Savi and me.

Thanks to Auntie Cheryl for taking it. I cropped the photo to close in on me and Savannah, but we were sitting at the desk, coloring.

Please note - coloring is an excellent grandmother/granddaughter activity. So are sticker books. So is dancing - especially silly, exaggerated dancing.

We spent a lot of time dancing to 'The Wiggles' - and playing their videos on Utube. It is so great to be able to play them free, right on the computer!

I did buy a new comforter set and some other sale items at Kohls yesterday. I hope it is relatively wrinkle free! I sure don't want to return anything - I noticed the line was very long for Christmas returns.

TTFN and have a great Tuesday!

Comments:
Thanks for your help with Facebook, I managed to do it. The new profile stuff doesn't seem to be working right, I give up for now.
 
Now, this is my favorite photo! Both of you look so beautiful!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?