Thursday, December 23, 2010

 

Day 1766 - And Razzleberry Dressing!

Greetings, Christmas Count-downers!

Just one more day of work today, and I'll be off tomorrow and the rest of the weekend for CHRISTMAS.

It's also time for me to watch 'Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol' - a tradition in our family.

My water aerobics instructor didn't recognize my singing 'and Razzleberry Dressing' when we were exercising Tuesday night.

Could it be possible that some people have never seen Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol? GET IT! It's not too late, folks!

Another favorite Christmas Carol movie is 'Scrooge' from 1970 - with Alastair Sim playing Ebeneezer Scrooge. This is a musical, and I need to watch that one too. Love that movie.

Time to finish my grocery shopping and settle in for CHRISTMAS WEEKEND! I'm buying my Christmas roast today, and I'm getting more excited by the minute.

TTFN and Merry Christmas!

Comments:
Oh, well, they don't really know Mr. Magoo. Makes you feel like you're another generation from them...
 
I'm not sure I've ever watched it either.
What are your Christmas plans, Karen?

As you probably know I'll be going to Las Vegas (a suburb, not the strip, darnit)staying with Alyssa's mom and seeing my Love Bug Liam and of course my darling son. tomorrow, Super Shuttle picks me up at 5:00 a.m. (aaarrggghh) for 7:20 flight-returning Mon. night. Round trip $162 on Virgin America; over $300 on Southwest. I've been flying Virgin America a lot lately.

Merry Christmas everyone! xoxoxo
 
Hi Nancy!

We'll be home for Christmas -
Charlie and I are having another couple over for Christmas dinner, and I am making a beef tenderloin roast with all the fixins.

Then Charlie's son will come and stay with us Saturday evening and Sunday.

Charlie's bunch gets together New Years Day, and we are bringing a ham.
 
Hi Everyone, and Merry Christmas! Today we received a Christmas card with adorable photo of Savi by the tree--thank you Heather(!) and beautiful school photos of Emily, Ally and Tim, oh and Marcia's organ concert at her church a yr ago--I love the Bach pieces the best! Thank you, Marcia! And a couple days ago a photo album from William with Sophie most prominent! Wonderful!

Safe trip, Nancy--and a happy reunion with Eric, Alyssa, and LIAM!
 
MR. MAGOO'S CHRISTMAS CAROL is my absolute favorite. I start singin', "... and Razzelberry dressing." at Thanksgiving time. As a matter of fact, I love it so much that my screen name is Razzelbeary on many things. LoL KUDOS for keeping Mr. Magoo alive!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?