Wednesday, December 22, 2010

 

Day 1765 - The Shopping List Grows Shorter!

Greetings, Bloggy Santa Watchers!

Here's a picture of Savannah with one of her Christmas presents from me.

We had gone to Sams Club, and Savannah really liked this dinosaur.

She named him 'Dopey'. I love that name - Dopey the Dinosaur.

You can see how tired she was, and I just noticed she is wearing the elephant pajamas that I gave her. Nancy - aren't they cute?

Just a couple more days till CHRISTMAS - get that last minute shopping done, quick!

I need to get a few Christmas dinner related grocery items, some beer, clean house, and then I really will be ready for the holidays to arrive.

HO HO HO!

Comments:
Karen how about an elephant to go with the pjs? So cute! I'm bringing stuffed animals (& other stuff) for Liam but of course at his age he could care less!
 
Yes, Savi looks a little tired, and how much she loved that little Dopey the Dinosaur! Everything about her is cute!

Gil went to Hannaford's with me this afternoon. I wanted him to help pick out the pork roast for Christmas dinner and other stuff, and we were out of there in 45 min. I'm feeling some better today, but hadn't been out of the house for 2 and 1/2 days--that's alot for me. Except for a couple of stocking stuffers we are ready for Christmas!

Nancy, I hope you have good weather for Christmas with Liam.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?