Tuesday, December 21, 2010

 

Day 1764 - Horse Heads We Have Heard On High...

Greetings, Bloggy Angels!

Did anyone stay up for the lunar eclipse last night? I didn't. I was dreaming sweet dreams about horses... or angels.

Yes, the infamous horse heads I have been passing by are POSITIVELY, DEFINITELY angels blowing trumpets.

They are covered in white lights, and I see the angels from the side, not straight on.

I looked and looked and looked for a good photo on the web, but I guess if I want to demonstrate what I'm talking about, I'll have to go take a picture of them.

This picture just demonstrates how vague an angel pattern can appear if it is dark. It doesn't look like an angel OR a horse head, to be honest.

Hey! Did they already show that 'Saturday Night Live' Christmas special with all the old clips from Christmas past? I would have liked to see that again.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday! Watch out for those trumpets!

Comments:
Is it the trumpet part that looks like the nose of the horse? (In the one near your house)
 
Just before 1am, I could see the moon through the clouds, but the actual eclipse, no--totally covered by clouds. I did see it this morning when I turned on the internet. Nice! Another nice thing is dreaming of angels, not so sure about horse heads. Pretty interesting, Karen!

I still feel under the weather from my cold, but a little better this morning.
 
Catching up on several Blog days:

An astronomer (or something like that) was on the Today show talking about the eclipse and even he didn't watch the whole thing because it was three hours long.

Love your tree Karen. I have a red and white large poinsetta plant, flanked by the Nutcracker and Mouse King, and gifts I've received. My cards are posted in the living room and your Mom's gift of a Maine wreath inside my door (which I have to water twice a day since it's inside.)

Yes, Fabio deserved to win (even though he's just a baby, 21)!! I missed quite a few shows this year but watched the finale so that's about everything I needed to know anyway.
 
Hi Marcia - Yes, the 'skirt' of the angel looks like the neck of the horse, and the trumpet makes the nose.

I really should get a picture of them for the blog so you won't think I'm crazy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?