Monday, December 20, 2010

 

Day 1763 - A new superhero!

Greetings, Monday Morning Blahgers!

I invented a new superhero yesterday, just because I can. Beavis and Butthead were the inspiration.

His name is 'Potholio', and he saved me from hitting a pothole as we were driving to the health club yesterday morning.

Some might say that I saw the pothole in time and swerved, but I know I had superhero intervention.

Thank you, Potholio!

We've had a lot of super-cold weather this winter, and a couple of small snows, and the highway is getting pitted with potholes, which I hate.

Keep me safe from those evil, dastardly Potholes! TTFN!

Comments:
Good One! CLS
 
haha!! Yay potholio. Where is he when I need him? I'm always hitting those darn things. Especially here in RI where there's a pothole every few feet. ugh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?