Thursday, December 16, 2010

 

Day 1759 - Christmas Countdown is ON!

Greetings, Christmas Past and Presents-

Here's the best gift of all - my little granddaughter. What a joy she is, and of course THE CUTEST thing in the whole world!

I have GOT to wrap up my Christmas shipping and shopping. I have one box to mail, some cards, and I'm not done shopping yet either.

At least I got the lights on my Christmas tree last night. It is BRIGHT - brighter than me!

We have a Christmas function at work today - they are renting a tent outdoors and having a catered meal and games and prizes and music.

They encouraged us to wear Christmas sweaters today, but they also advertised an 'Ugliest Christmas sweater' contest. That creates a dilemma, dontcha think? I don't know if I'll have time to dig in the closet for a Christmas sweater, but I think I would dislike winning the ugliest sweater contest when I showed up wearing one. Ha!

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
Can I see your tree?
 
It's on Facebook Marcia! You can look! =)
I love this pic...such a ham. lol!
 
Hey Marcia thought you meant Heather's tree, blocked by a tutu and angel hair! What a stunning photo.
 
Tree picture coming up on tomorrows blog - with ornaments!
 
Savi and her outfits get cuter everyday!

6 packages mailed today, so that's done! Now cards to write.

Karen, I have promised myself to buy a Christmas sweater next year. Have never had one! Hope you win the prettiest sweater contest!
 
Hi Mom!

Tell us what kind of sweater you like and maybe we can find it for you! Christmas clearance is starting soon!

Pullover, button up, zip up, what kind of scene on it, glitter, cardinals, ??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?