Tuesday, December 14, 2010

 

Day 1757 - Twofer Tuesday?

Greetings, Bloggy Twofer Tuesdayers -

Here's one of my favorite photos from my early Christmas trip. Isn't it cute?

I came home to Nashville and it was COLDER and SNOWIER than New England. What is UP with THAT?

I've posted some pictures on Facebook, for those of you readers who are my FB friends.

Back to work today, and BOY is it a cold one - single digits this morning.

Hey - Monday has already gone by! It's going to feel like Monday today though, I'll bet.

Gotta run! Have a nice Tuesday and stay warm!

Comments:
I loved this pic too! Cute! You got lots of great ones!

thanks to another pointless brawl with the inlaws, I took the day off with savi. Xmas shopping in a bit =)
 
I loved this pic too! Cute! You got lots of great ones!

thanks to another pointless brawl with the inlaws, I took the day off with savi. Xmas shopping in a bit =)
 
A wonderful photo and there is Savi with her camera. I never noticed Gil's tatoo before! The others on FB are great too-the only bad part is that I'M not in any!!
 
I wish you were Nancy!!
 
That's a good picture, especially Gil and Savi. Me, not so much as my arm is waving in the air! What a wonderful "Early Christmas" we had! My heart is still brimming over with happiness!

It's late, 2 parties today and too much sugar. I'm pretty numb. Had a good time tho! Also the final Bingo game tonight for Gil and the other folks at the Legion Hall--mixed feelings for Gil. They haven't been making enough money to continue these weekly games, in which Gil has been the caller for many years. He is a great caller!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?