Sunday, December 12, 2010

 

Day 1755 - Still digesting, after all these years...

Greetings, Blogregation!

Here's our little angel, Savi - in front of her Christmas tree.

We had a BIG day yesterday, and an excellent one!

I attended Savi's dance/gymnastics class, which was totally cute - half an hour of dance, half an hour of gym. Of course I took pictures.

Then through Dunkin Donuts drive through for iced coffee, then to Sams Club to pick up a prime rib. I bought the largest one they had.

Then back to my sister and brother in laws for cooking and eating and presents and visiting.

We had homemade chicken pie, prime rib, scallop casserole, spanakopita, jumbo shrimp, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, broccoli salad, pineapple/jello salad (we call this 'good salad' in my family), homemade bread, cranberry bread, pumpkin pie, boston creme pie, apple pie, carrot cake, pecan pie, grapenut pie, and CANDY. Oh, and cookies too.

That's all I can remember - I am in a food coma.

Please send soothing digestive thoughts and have a great day!

Comments:
No pinto bean pie?
 
No Charlie. Darn it!
It was awesome. Had such a great day!!!
xxoo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?