Saturday, December 11, 2010

 

Day 1754 - A word to the wise...

Greetings, Bloggy Vacationers!

I am off on a mini vacation, just through Monday.

Word to the wise - on the day before you have to travel, it might be best NOT to partake of food you are unaccustomed to.

Meaning - I pigged out on sushi the afternoon before I left, and I am not a sushi eater. I needed some Immodium AD before I got on the plane this morning.

Thank you, Immodium, you saved me again. I need to buy stock in that company.

I am going to Savannahs dance class this morning - I'd better remember to bring my extra batteries. Then we're stopping at Sams Club, then back to my sister and brother in laws house for fun, friendship, and FOOD!

Yeee Haaa! Hope you have as nice a weekend as I will!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?