Friday, December 10, 2010

 

Day 1753 - Merry Christmas! Early Christmas, that is...

Greetings, Bloggy Christmas Revelers!

Here's a photo from the archives - from 2004 as a matter of fact.

A nice, cheery fire and a reflection of the Christmas tree in the window...

You can envy me today, I am off to Rhode Island for early Christmas with the Fam. Savannah, here I come!

I have to tell this story - embarrassing but true...

It is often dark as I am driving to or from work. Each day I pass this house with two lighted Christmas 'objects' at the end of their driveway.

Until this morning, I thought they were HORSE HEADS. In actuality, they are angels with trumpets or something much more Christmasy than horse heads. Uh... my bad.

TTFN and have a Merry Equine Christmas!

Comments:
You still can't make out what they are, I would say their not very well designed, perhaps! Maybe they're aliens. Gargoyles. Now I have to know what they actually are.
 
Perhaps the fact that it is dark when I pass them has something to do with it.

I'll try to get a better look sometime.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?