Monday, December 06, 2010

 

Day 1749 - Partyin' with the BeeKeepers

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers -

Watch out - they're swarming! But they're smiling, so I think we're safe...

That's right - it is time for the annual Beekeepers Christmas Potluck dinner!

Truly, I love to go to their celebrations because I rarely see all these folks, and they raffle off cool things like 'Russian Queens' which make me laugh. They appreciate it when we attend, and Charlie usually gets recognition for driving the longest way to participate.

I made a southwestern-style marinated salad to bring. This healthy item will certainly counteract all the hugely caloric comfort food and desserts I am SURE to find there.

Did I mention how much I'm looking forward to attending?

TTFN, BEE good today, and hide that scale!

Comments:
That's very interesting, Russian Queens. Learn something new every day... Boy, you even found a picture of a bunch of beekeepers. They're probably a nice bunch, somehow I think they're probably nice people. Who else would put up with bees?
 
I love bees!!
Hope you have a great time tonight. I am seriously looking forward to bed. Slept about 2 hours last night...no idea why I couldn't fall asleep.

Can't wait for Friday!!
 
Beekeeper's Christmas Party--Wow, isn't that something! Hope you and Charlie had a great time!

All I can say is it's countdown to Friday, and the Patriots are playing tonight! And we didn't get any snow today, but central and northern Maine did--a foot in some places.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?