Saturday, December 04, 2010

 

Day 1747 - Do you h-EAR what I h-EAR?

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders -

Congratulations to the Columbia High School Lions - they are the new State Highschool Class 5A Football Champions! Wooo Hooo! Go Columbia!

We watched the game on PBS last night, and it was very exciting!

Yes, I am still wearing my 'old faithful' post earrings.

To answer Marcia's question from yesterday, I think there were several reasons my ears hurt at the end of the day:

Taking out the posts for the very first time was likely a shock for my ears.

My inexpert attempt to insert (read that stab myself) with the new earrings didn't help.

The earrings I wore yesterday weighed a lot more than the posts, which might not have been a great choice for the very first time.

I'll try again with another pair very soon, I promise.

TTFN and have a great Saturday!

Comments:
Poor thing, I hope they feel better!
 
Ugh, I hate that picture! Glad your ears are feeling OK again!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?