Friday, December 03, 2010

 

Day 1746 - Friday, Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIF-ers,

It's Friday already - Hooray!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Guess what I did yesterday?

I wore dangly earrings to work, taking my newly-pierced posts out for the FIRST time EVER. EVER.

The sensation of putting wire through my ears was very strange, to say the least. Kinda creepy. They LOOKED great though!

At the end of the day my ears were SORE and I couldn't wait to take the earrings out! I cleaned off my original piercing post earrings and put them right back in for now.

But I did it, and I'm happy about that! TTFN, have a great Friday and a great weekend!

Comments:
Funny picture, looks just like you! I wonder what made your ears hurt with those earrings? Were they thick wire? Were they "cheap" quality wire? Were they heavy? Were your ears not ready for other earrings yet? Inquiring minds want to know...
 
Yes, those posts feel really good. I can't remember how long it took for my ears to toughen up. And I've had earrings I could not wear as they always hurt my ears, for ex. a pair I bought in Ireland. Must be the different metals, gold and silver plate.

Tonight we're leaving shortly when Mary Ann, Joe and Peg arrive to go to Martha's church, E. Auburn Baptist Church for a very elaborate Christmas program. Our friend, Janet, has a miniature horse that is used in the program--he is brought right into the church and walks up and down the isles and the children love it! The program is musical and humorous. Martha gets us the tickets a head of time. It's free but she has to stand in line at 8 in the morning to get them, so many people want to attend.
 
I would like to hear more about that Christmas program.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?