Thursday, December 02, 2010

 

Day 1745 - Just a click and a promise

Greetings, Bloggy What Happened To the Week-ers!

I really don't have time to write a 'regular' blog posting, so I'm just writing down some random thoughts.

I went to a 'celebration' meeting yesterday, and they served ICE CREAM CAKE! There were two different flavors, Vanilla and Cookies 'N Creme. I had the cookies 'n creme.

How did your first day of December go? Did you remember to change your calendars?

Speaking of remembering things...

My brothers birthday is in December, and one of my nephews too. If I don't get their cards ready NOW, I will totally forget.

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
crickets chirping...
 
I hear them!
I was out later than usual yesterday taking Jen to get her hair highlighted and cut for her birthday. It looks awesome! I got home after seven, took a shower, gave Savi a bath and put her to bed. I planned on doing some xmas beading and whatnot but fell asleep with Savi instead and didnt wake up till 7am...oops. lol!
 
Glad to hear Heather had a good night's sleep!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?