Wednesday, December 01, 2010

 

Day 1744 - Hellooooo, December!

Greetings, Bloggy Winters and Winteresses!

Here's a photo from last winter to 'warm you up' to the season.

Winter begins on December 21st, you know.

I need to tell you that the movie 'Get Him to the Greek' was unbelievably raunchy in a BAD way. I do NOT recommend it at all. Stay away, please.

My cold is improving. I am coughing less and have more energy.

That means my immune system is WORKING, folks. That is very good.

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Glad to know the ol immune system is up and running...
About the prime rib, I am inclined to try to work it out in such a way as to use the oven, but just in case, I do have a crock pot.
Everyone should have these problems.
I need a second oven in the basement, just like ladies had before there was air conditioning (a summer kithchen.)
 
Let's hear it for Karen's immune system--hip, hip, hooray!

Yes, we'll have a few items in the oven on "Early Christmas" day. You have a pretty big oven, Lyn.
And your patio will be good for keeping stuff cool.

Can't wait!
 
As I said in a message to Lyn, the scallops can go in when we sit down to eat, if we need to do that. The two casseroles are small loaf pans, not large.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?