Tuesday, November 23, 2010

 

Day 1736 - Yay! I mean... Thank you!

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers Tuesdayers!

Here's a cute and true story -

Charlie and I ate lunch at the health club the other day.

A family of 4 - Mom, Dad, and two small children sat down at the table next to ours.

The kids were clamoring for their favorite items, and Mom ordered something for the little boy.

When he received his food (neither Charlie nor I know exactly what it was), Mom coached the little boy with 'What do you say?'

The little boy responded with 'Yay!'

Mom said 'or Thank You', and the boy dutifully repeated 'Thank you'.

We thought 'Yay' was a funnier answer!

Comments:
photo looks like Heather and Evan!
 
photo looks like Heather and Evan!
 
That IS cute!! Savi gets really excited when her food is ready too...I love that. =)
 
When we all say grace at Lyn's someone could say "What do you say?" and we'll all say "Yay!" And then we'll say "Uh, I mean, thank you!"
 
Let's rename our holiday 'Yay-giving'?
 
I'm all for "Yay-giving"!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?