Monday, November 22, 2010

 

Day 1735 - Killing me softly with POPCORN, killing me softly...

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Usually I would be lamenting the fact that it is Monday, but NOOOO!

I am on VACATION, and Monday is just fine with me, all of a sudden.

Charlie, Buddy Joe and I had a great time seeing Harry Potter in the BIG D theatre, and WE ATE TWO BUCKETS OF POPCORN BETWEEN THE THREE OF US. (ow!)

After that, we were so full of popcorn that we had to injure ourselves further with pizza and beer. (double ow!)

So, all in all, a perfect day yesterday. I didn't need that stomach anyway...

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Sounds like a great day, karen.

Where is everyone having Thanksgiving dinner?
 
Just stopping in to say hello! Off to bed soon. Still have a terrible headache. Has been going on since last week...maybe allergies? who knows.
New pics on Flickr, Grammy.

We will be going to Mike's sister's for Turkey on WEDNESDAY night, then thursday I'm cooking here at home for Myself, Mike and Savi..and maybe Evan if he comes?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?