Sunday, November 21, 2010

 

Day 1734 - It's HARRY Day!

Greetings, Muggles and Magical Folk Alike!

We are going to have breakfast this morning, then go work out.

You knowwhat's happening after that, today is HARRY DAY!

Charlie, Buddy Joe and I have tickets for the 12:15 BIG D show.

I'm getting kind of excited about it - and we've already put the popcorn bucket in the car.

I need to remember to put some bottled water in my purse. I always s-muggle (tee hee) drinks into the movies, they are just ridiculously overpriced.

I went to the Centennial High craft fair yesterday, and left when I was down to $1. No, I didn't write a single check or use a credit card. I bought a peach pie and a chess pie, no pinto bean pie this time.

TTFN and have a nice Sunday! Here I come, Harry Potter!

Comments:
Hey, Karen, hope Harry Potter was as good as you hoped. I've been to that theatre haven't I where you can eat as much popcorn as you want for like $1.50. Amazing! I take those 8oz. bottles of water and smuggle them in in my purse.

I think I read Heather's comment yesterday after I had been on the blog earlier in the day--just want to say I'm sure Savi will love the dance/exercise/gymnastics class, but 8am sounds awful on your day off!
 
8am IS awful on a Saturday, but it will be worth it, Grammy!
How was Harry, Mamma? We are all dying to know!

We went to a craft fair this morning in Swansea. I bought Savi a crocheted owl hat, but that was it. It was a really small show. =(
 
Harry Potter was EXCELLENT!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?