Friday, November 19, 2010

 

Day 1732 - Vacation is HERE!!!

Greetings, Bloggy Vacationers (and wanna be's!) -

Here's a cute photo of Thanksgiving Turkey cupcakes that I appropriated from Facebook. Hope that's OK...

It's Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Vaca-tion! Fri-day! Vaca-tion!'

Yes, it's true... Today is my last day of work until the end of November. I hope to do some Christmas shopping, get together with some friends, get some house stuff done, AND do some travelling.

Sounds busy, doesn't it?

TTFN - have a great Friday and a great weekend!

Comments:
Just a belated comment about chicken pies: Mom's are the best, no one could possibly top them.
 
Thank you, Marcia! And Happy Vacation, Karen, and a part of a Vacation to Marcia!

And Happy Weekend everyone! I'll be shopping at 2 craft fairs tomorrow, and have made two apple pies today, one for our church fair tomorrow and for the Legion dance tomorrow night.
 
That little cupcake turkey is kind of scary! Funny though.
And yes, Grammy's chicken pies are the best. BEST BEST BEST. I'd like one right now, please.
thanks to a brilliant cox mess up, we had no cable or internet yesterday. They came today to fix it. I hate cox.
 
I have never had sister Peggy's chicken pie but I assume it's just like our mother's, which was unbelievable.

Tomorrow is errands and opera, Sunday is meeting with client and then Tree Lighting Ceremony at Pier 39. No shopping.
Very busy Mon-Wed for court filing on Wed, and Thurs to pal Denise's, who loves to cook and I don't have to do a THING except bring wine and drink it.
 
Why don't we have Chicken Pie and Prime Rib for early Christmas dinner, then????
 
OK, Karen, let's do it!
 
I can eat the Prime Rib. I can't have chicken pie, but that doesn't matter.
 
i'll eat yours, Marcia. lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?