Thursday, November 18, 2010

 

Day 1731 - Two workdays before VACATION!

Greetings, Bloggy Waitin' for the Weekenders-

I apologize for two puny blog entries in a row - but I know you'll understand!

My day yesterday started at 5am and ended after 8pm. I came home, dozed through a re-play of Survivor, and went to bed.

NEWSFLASH - WE HAVE OUR NEW WINDOWS!

Of course, I haven't actually seen through them in DAYLIGHT yet. It was dark when I got home and it's dark now before I head out to work. Come to think of it, it will be dark when I return home this evening too. Well, I'll see through our new windows on the weekend, I guess! What I can see of them looks great. ;-)

It was worth getting new windows, just so I don't have to look at the spiders living in the old ones, or worry about washing them.

Update on Facebook: My facebook account (after everyone wrote me they couldn't see me anymore) was accidently deactivated by the Facebook team. Thanks a lot for that, Facebook!

Have a nice Thursday, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
No--not the deactivation squad! Hope it is fixed now, even tho I am not on Facebook--not yet, anyway. Glad to hear you will have a vacation soon!

So we're off to work on the chicken pie supper in WP, the UU Church. Chicken pie supper #One Hundred and Two, and that's the truth. Our mother's worked on these suppers!
 
I'm so glad you are up and running on FB again. Those dummys! I am sicker today than yesterday and cannot wait to get out of here!! This has been such a long day. Savi has been a nudge lately too, so that isn't helping me get better any faster. She is going through terrible two's going on threes..lol. VERY defiant, fresh, and when she isn't being nasty, she's clingy. I cant do anything at home anymore. Just like when she was an infant...needs to be carried around all the time or else she screams bloody murder. Making me NUTS!!
Oh well...tomorrow is friday! =)
I'm jealous of your new windows!!
 
I remember those chicken pie suppers, unbelievable. Peggy do you make them from scratch, crust and all, for the supper?

Karen did FB tell you how you came to be deactivated?

Heather hope you're better soon.
 
Heather - if you think Savi is defiant, just wait until she's a teenager and you'll think this is a piece of cake...

Nancy - Facebook just sent me an apology note that said that my account had been mistakenly deactivated. No explanations.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?