Tuesday, November 16, 2010

 

Day 1729 - It's Window Eve!


Greetings, Bloggy Twofer Tuesdayers -

Here's another goose feeding photo, Savannah is the one in pink (in case you can't pick her out)!

We watched history being made yesterday - the halftime score of the Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins broke a record, and it was also the most points the Eagles had ever scored in a game! Final score was 59 to 28.

I'm going to make the blog short and sweet today, maybe more short than sweet.

We are supposed to get new windows installed tomorrow, hopefully everything will go smoothly.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Hi all. I'm home sick. =( So not fun. My phone is also sick so I can't text or call out, and if you call in I can't see it. Hopefully getting a new one VERY soon, but for now, I'm kind of unreachable...aside from FACEBOOK! and email for the non-FB'ers.
Off to bed. xoxo
 
"mamma said there'd be days like this"--get better Heather!
 
Short and sweet before learning that Heather is home sick. Get better quickly, Heather! Karen, good luck with your windows and the sticker shock, too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?