Monday, November 15, 2010

 

Day 1728 - Railroad Ramblings...

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Charlie and I went to see 'Unstoppable' yesterday, and we also tried out Carmike Cinemas 'BIGD' new digital sound system. (with new chairs to boot)

We didn't know what 'BIGD' was, and didn't know if it would cost more, which it didn't.

Both were EXCELLENT.

The movie was suspenseful, and there seems to be some connection between the sound and the seats, because you could FEEL the vibrations of the train, adding to the suspense of this thriller.

Anyway - we had a really good time at the movies yesterday. Even the POPCORN was good yesterday, we have learned to ASK that we get the hot popcorn, not the popcorn in the bins that has been sitting. We tried to tip the guy at the refreshment desk 50 cents, but he wouldn't take it.

Have a nice Monday, and TTFN!

Comments:
I think Gil and I would like to see "Unstoppable" (2 p's or 1?)--I like Denzel Washington. No new seats at our theatre however!

I'm tired tonight, so that's it!
 
glad to get your report Karen--I'm interested in seeing it sans cool seats!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?