Sunday, November 14, 2010

 

Day 1727 - Vacation Countdown is ON!

Greetings, Sunday Blogregation-

ONE more work week coming up, then I am on vacation for all of Thanksgiving week. Ahhhhhhhhhhh....

Today is my niece Roxy's birthday. Happy Birthday, Roxy!

Look at this bad ol' goose, biting Savannah on the finger!

BAD GOOSE. BAD. BAD.

That one's going in the stew pot for sure.

I know, the goose was just trying to get the bread. Yeah, yeah.

BAD GOOSE. BAD. BAD.

I put over 100 miles on my car yesterday, just running errands.

That's what happens when you live 20 miles from ANYWHERE. (We're ok with that though.)

TTFN and have a nice Sunday! I recommend GOOSE instead of TURKEY for Thanksgiving... (tee hee)

Comments:
Funny that this is today's blog pic. Savi and Jen and I just got back from feeding those geese AGAIN. No one got bit this time. haha. They have never been mean over at Roger williams park, but they ARE greedy and will steal the food right from your hands. We sit right down in the middle of them all and let them step all over us though...never had an aggressive one. They are so fun to watch!! Savi just loves them.

That was the END of our day. Most of the day was spent scraping paint like yesterday. Jen and Savi played in front of the house while Mike and I plugged away at the peeling mess. It still needs a LOT of work, but hopefully we can finish and get it primed before the real cold comes!!1
 
Heather my sympathies about all that work!

I really love that Savi photo too.

70's and sunny in SF today.

karen re yesterday -- egg whites, yuk! black grapes are wonderful, I think they are called Muscat grapes. This is a blurb about wine made with black grapes:

"To Spanish winemakers, no more important fruit exists than the black grape known as Tempranillo. The main ingredient of the famous robust red wine Rioja, and an important part of other red wines, the black grapes generally are used in varietal, or blended, wines."
 
Hi everybody! xxx
 
100 miles doing errands--it's easy to do when you live in the country!

Poor little Savi getting her finger bitten by that bad old goose! Good luck, Heather, getting the house painted before really cold weather.

Interesting to learn the uses of black grapes for wine. I've heard of Muscat wine, I think.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?