Saturday, November 13, 2010

 

Day 1726 - The last warm day for awhile!


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Here is yet another FAB Savi photo, stolen from Facebook. TOO MUCH CUTENESS to believe!!

Speaking of Facebook - have you noticed friends or friends of friends on Facebook who never post anything POSITIVE at all, only negative thoughts and feelings?

I feel sorry for them, maybe anti-depressants would help...

My mother would say 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything', but that would totally defeat what Facebook is all about, wouldn't it?

I am eating breakfast - Fiber One cereal with nonfat milk and cranberries in it, followed by some hard boiled egg whites. Sounds disgustingly healthy, doesn't it? Yes, I waste food often by throwing away the yolks - much cheaper than buying Egg Beaters.

Food recommendation - have you ever tried seedless BLACK grapes? They are my favorite.

Today will be our last 70's day for the near term. I am off soon to water aerobics, followed by errands and shopping. I'd better remember to put blue ice in the cooler in my car - it is still too warm to expect the groceries NOT to melt before I get home.

Have a great Saturday!

Comments:
Aww, my friend will be excited to hear that HER picture made the blog yet again. She loved that one taken the other day at Friendlys. =)
Today Savi is going to play at my friend Joan's house so I can do some serious house scraping and priming. This new place is great, but the outside is AWFUL. The paint is peeling off everywhere and it looks abandoned...Needs some serious TLC. I picked out a pretty tan for the house and a nice cream color for the trim. We will paint the door RED. I've always wanted a red front door. Don't ask me why...lol.
 
Savi has gone from cute to beautiful in this photo! And Heather, I remember when you helped paint all the trim on our Rehoboth house.

Karen, I don't think I have had black grapes--just real purple ones. I guess you can't ruin a grape of any color.

Going to WP from 11 to 2 to work on the craft fair--just selling stuff at the UU Church table, none of which I helped to craft. Gil is bringing wood into the garage to store for winter use, and is being helped by a neighbor's son. I have helped in years past, honestly!
 
Hi Heather! Do you remember how bad the paint was on the Rehoboth house until it was reshingled?

Scraping paint is no fun, but don't burn it off because you could start a fire!

xxx
 
Actually, Mike DOES burn off really tough areas...but he's been doing that for years and is very careful. I put a big dent in the first half of the front...but my arms and hands are KILLING ME. Jen is coming over tomorrow to play with Savi so I can do some more. I should be completely crippled by monday...Joy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?