Friday, November 12, 2010

 

Day 1725 - Friday, Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers -

Aunt Nancy posted on Facebook that I should put this photo on the blog, and I am happy to do so.

MAJOR ADORABLENESS (says Grandma)...

Meanwhile - it's Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

I went to work out yesterday at the crack of dawn. I was in the shower amid the chattering of several teenage girls.

I really do think they were teenagers, though why they were there so early in the morning is unclear.

They were IN their respective showers when I went in there - streams of hot water making a tidal rush to the floor drains. I took my shower, toweled dry, put on some foundation garments, and rinsed and spun dry my swimsuit.

As I left the shower area for the locker room, they were STILL showering.

They kept up a constant chatter, and also swapped each others soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc - as though someone else's would be better than their own, by sliding them hockey-puck style across the tile floors.

OMG! I get it! I'll bet one of the moms figured out that she can do all the exercise she wants to in the time it takes three girls to get CLEAN, and she doesn't have to pay for all the hot water! DUH!

TTFN, have a great Friday, and a great weekend!

Comments:
What a ray of sunshine to see this darling girl.

Uh karen you are showing your age (and propriety) by the term "foundation garmets"!! lol
 
Where is Mom now, traveling?
 
Marcia, We're home--I'll give you a call!

Yes, Savi is adorable, and what a darling hair do!

And how inexpensive to shower at the pool! Cute story.

Happy weekend everyone!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?