Tuesday, November 09, 2010

 

Day 1722 - The Appeals Process

Greetings, Bloggy Appealants -

Actually, what I want to talk about are PEELs, not appeals.

Just taking a little liberty with the spelling to catch your eye.

I invented a new, health food product yesterday - brand name 'Food-A-Peel'.

Yes, I realize that someone could read this blog and make a million dollars from my idea. If you do, I hope you'll remember me and send me a check.

Food-A-Peel would be a line of healthier option foods that have the peels ON or the peels pureed into the product such as applesauce, soup or other fruit sauces. Maybe even baby and toddler food.

I'll bet you could really boost the nutritional value and fiber content of lots of common foods without sacrificing any flavor or taste simply by adding the peels instead of discarding them.

I already prefer mashed potatoes with the peel still on - don't you?

That's one of the reasons juicing and whole-fruit smoothies are so nutritional - the peels are still on.

Well, that's my idea and I'm sticking to it. That's why it's MY blog. New campaign slogan: "A chicken in every pot, and peelings in every tank..."

Comments:
I Love it!!! You come up with the best ideas. You should be SELLING them to someone!

I have decided, after a weekend of begging and a totally sleepless night last night, that Savi will not go to the daycare anymore. I WILL be looking for another, but this was not the place for her. She would tell me she didn't want to go there EVERY TIME WE GOT IN THE CAR. All weekend. She was so nervous about today that she woke up hysterical about a dozen times last night. When I asked her this morning why she was crying, she said "kids. I don't want to see them." Yep, that bout does it for me. She's too young to be SO stressed she can't even sleep. So I will begin the hunt again and find her someplace she DOES like.
 
Sorry to hear that the daycare isn't working out, Heather!

Fingers crossed that Savi will like the next one. xxx
 
That is too much stress for our little girl!

Karen I have read about fruit/veg. skins being included in products. Check on the internet--but perhaps it's just in smoothies as you said.
 
Sounds like maybe the kids are out of control or something.
 
I can't imagine they could be too out of control since there are only TWO of them. I'm thinking she needs more to choose from. The little boy is a bit rough and wild, the little girl is Savi's age and can barely speak past hi and bye. She just can't relate to either of them. lol! Mom, like Parenthood and the spinning boy..."what is he DOING?" She's too grown up for little kids. =(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?