Saturday, November 06, 2010

 

Day 1719 - The weekend is HERE

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders -

Maybe it's a Vampire Weekend for some people, but not me.

It could happen, right?

I didn't research this, but I guess the 'Vampire Weekend' thing is an album.

I have water aerobics this morning, then a craft fair to go to, and some grocery shopping, and I need to put flannel sheets on the bed. It is COLD!

Yesterday it didn't get out of the 40's, but later next week it'll be 70 again. (Thank goodness)

I also have HOMEWORK to do sometime... but I'll postpone that as long as possible.

TTFN and have a great Saturday!

Comments:
I put the flannel sheets on the bed last night. It is TWENTY-EIGHT DEGREES HERE THIS MORNING!! BRRR!
 
WOW!! The sun finally came out, so Its 50 here today. I didn't wash MY kitchen floor, but I did wash the living room floor and cleaned the sofas. I wish the dogs would keep their fur to themselves!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?