Friday, November 05, 2010

 

Day 1718 - Friday, Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers -

Here is yet another picture of supreme cuteness, the butterfly and the babe.

It's Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

This week has gone by fast for me, not that I'm complaining.

I have another craft fair to go to this weekend (yay!), plus shopping and laundry and all that sort of stuff. I need to wash the kitchen floor, too - not my favorite thing.

Charlie will be hunting while I am keeping the economy rolling. It has (finally) turned cold here again, overnight freeze warnings are out.

What are YOU going to do this weekend? Hey - 15 more days till the next Harry Potter movie is released. Hurry, Harry!

Comments:
This weekend with sisters Peggy and Martha, and Gil-70's here. When I left them this a.m., Gil was watching the roofing job next door below my dining room window, and today they are seeing more ocean views with my friend Marian, who picked them up at the airport and took the scenic route to my place; then, they are going to Marines Memorial Museum and we'll meet for dinner at the Leatherneck restaurant & lounge (Gil is an ex-Marine); tommorrow to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 and dinner at seafood restaurant Scoma's; Sunday brunch in North Beach area and Beach Blanket Babylon in the evening; Monday they will be sightseeing with another friend of mine and I will meet them for dinner, and Tues they leave. Whew!
 
Wow! What an itinerary! Have fun, everybody...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?