Wednesday, November 03, 2010

 

Day 1716 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers -

Yes, I'm still posting Halloween pictures of Miss Savi, since SOME OF THE FAMILY ISN'T ON FACEBOOK.

Well, what's going on in your world? Are you happy with the World Series outcome?

We resumed our programming classes yesterday at work, but this week's homework doesn't SEEM too hard.

Maybe that's because I HAVEN'T DONE IT YET.

For those of you who are C# fans, we learned Linq queries today. WAY cool stuff.

We watched a sci-fi movie last night with Uma Thurman and Ben Affleck called 'Paycheck'. It was good.

Guess that's all the news that's fit to print. TTFN!

Comments:
Hey Sista,
I had homework too! The way we recert for CPR these days is online. We do module after module, then take the test. Grueling. Then do the practicum, CPR on the crash dummy, at work. So I'm certified to save your life till next year.

I miss the good old days before the computers took over, when we joked around in the classroom for 3 hours, took the test, made new friends, saw old friends, worked with a partner on the crash dummy, etc. The computer keeps us all split up. No more funny instructors, no more stupid questions. Gee whiz. How can I raise my hand with all the answers? No more teachers pet.

Hey, how about those GIANTS??? AWESOME team!!! I LOVE those Giants! I mean it! They have totally stolen my heart! I hope to catch their games on MLB next year - I hope they keep their team intact and don't trade their players away. I hated Texas, so naturally I rooted for the Giants, but then I really became a fan! How cound anyone not love them?
 
Wow, Lyn! Hey Neighbor!! Nice to see you on the blog. Send me your email address, I have an old one for you?

Today is 'Grandma day' so I don't have any school stories. =)
 
The pic of Savi is WAY cool, as Karen would say! Nice to hear from you, Lyn! And I too am a Giant's fan now! Heather, hope tomorrow is a bettr day for Savi.

Just printed our boarding passes for our trip in the morning to SF to stay with Nancy for a few days. Should be fun! That's Gil, myself and Martha.
 
OMIGOSH! LYN HAS LOGGED IN?

Nice to hear from you Lyn - keep commenting on the blog!

xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?