Monday, November 01, 2010

 

Day 1714 - November is HERE!

Greetings, Bloggy Pumpkin Carvers -

No, this is not my pumpkin, it's just another one with lots of teeth. I like it! They needed to fill in the eyeballs with black, I think.

So - how was your Halloween?

Charlie and I really enjoyed the movie 'Retired and Extremely Dangerous', then went out for a steak dinner at Logans Roadhouse.

Nope - no trick or treaters, even though it was a beautiful day around 70 degrees.

Just three more weeks of fall, y'all! Winter is coming - get the shovel sharpened and the rock salt ready.

Comments:
Hi Karen, Enjoyed your blog as usual! I accompanied Mary Ann to Portland today to take Nancy to the bus station for her trip to Boston and back to SF, then we'll be there to visit with her on this Thurs. Tomorrow is voting for our/your favorite candidate! Tonight watching SF/Rangers game 5 and hoping SF wins.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?