Monday, October 04, 2010

 

Day whatever - It's Monday, and I'm Chillin'!

Greetings, Bloggy Frost Heaves!

Remember the long, cold winter of 2010? (You know, the one that occurred before the catastrophic, flooding spring and the brutally hot summer?)

Well, I think we might have another cold one coming up.

It's only October 4th, and we had a FROST WARNING last night!

I don't think it got over 60 at our house all day yesterday.

I switched from a long sleeved shirt to a long sleeved sweater, and I was still chilly.

Hey - does this frost make my new pierced ears look sparkly?


TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Hey you're gonna turn into a goth with a million earrings, I know it was just waiting inside you to burst free! I didn't think that picture of you was so bad, I like your hair, do you wear it brushed back like that? Looks comfortable and curly.

My Ragtime organ concert was well attended, 82 people, and went well. I'm happy! Mom is here, sleeping still... We're on the Cape now.
 
I'm awake, mostly, and happy to be here with Marcia and Kelly. Marcia's organ concert was especially wonderful yesterday, and now I'm well acquainted with Scott Joplin!

I'm very impressed with your new look-- pierced ears and curly hair! Very nice!

We were cold yesterday with the wind blowing. I had on 2 jackets and a hood when we got on the Ferry, and the ocean was quite rough. We were happy to see land and Kelly! Today will be nice just to hang around and visit. Back to Maine tomorrow. Gil and Vicki are going to the Fryeburg Fair today.
 
If I could, I'd totally go goth. They have the coolest stuff!!! LOL!!
Glad your concert went well, Marcia!
 
Goodness, gracious, great goth almighty!

OW!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?